posted by radmin on Jun 21

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s lad gives her a gift, and she’s wondering what’s in the box. Is there a jock in the box? No, but there might as well be. There’s a fishnet costume that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% expose throughout. When a buck gives this kind of gift to a mistresse, he’s truly giving a gift to himself. It’s a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s good with it ‘coz this babe knows she is intend to acquire some schlong. Yes, in a short time, there’s gonna be a ramrod in Sindy‘s constricted little box…for the first time on-camera!

Let us all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mom of four. She was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her better.

“I like plan to the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy told. “Then coming home and showering and eating those astronomical strawberries they have in Orange County while getting willing to go out. I’ll wear a fresh outfit that reveals my tan, then go to a exotic dancing club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does she mean bonk?

“Maybe. Could be. You at not time know.”

No, u by no means do know, but u can guess. For sample, Sindy told us, “I adore to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or constricted jeans. I love summer dresses with heels ‘cuz they unveil my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I once had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy disclosed. “My new friend and I just started screwing. We were very horny and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That is what they were doing. Yeah.

See More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!